1) Life is available for a limited time only.
2) It’s your road and yours alone, others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you.
3) Slow down and enjoy the journey right now. Take time for the people in your life. They won’t always be there.
4) Three simple rules in life:
If you do not GO after what you want, you’ll never have it.
If you do not ASK, the answer will always be NO.
If you do not step forward, you’ll always be in the same place.
5) Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6) Follow the three R’s:
Respect for self
Respect for others and
Responsibility for all your actions.
7) Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
8) Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
9) Being a male is a matter of birth; being a man is a matter of age; being a gentleman is a matter of choice.
10) When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
11) Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
12) Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it. A success achieved by compromising your values and principles is no success.
13) A straight line on an ECG means death. If there are no ups and downs in your life, it means you are dead. Only two entities have no problems in life – one is a dead body and the other is yet to be born.
14) Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
15) Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.
16) Spend some time alone everyday.
17) Remember that sometimes silence is the best answer.
18) Once a year go someplace you have never been before where no one knows you.
19) Be gentle with the earth. We have not inherited it. We have borrowed it from the future generations.
20) Don’t let a little dispute injure a great relationship.
21) When you realize you have made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
22) In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
23) Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
24) One of the best feelings in the world is knowing that your presence or absence both mean something to someone.
25) A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
26) Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.
27) Live a good, honourable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
“Only when we are no longer afraid, do we begin to live in every experience, painful or joyous, to live in gratitude for every moment, to live abundantly.”
– Dorothy Thompson