2) It’s your road and yours alone, others may walk it with you, butno one can walk it for you.
3) Slow down and enjoy the journey right now. Take time for the people in your life. Theywon’t always be there.
4) Three simple rules in life:
If you do not GO after what you want, you’llnever have it.
If you do not ASK, the answerwill always be NO.
If you do not step forward, you’llalways be in the same place.
5) Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6) Follow the three R’s:
Respect for self
Respect for others and
Responsibility for all your actions.
7) Take into account that great love and great achievementsinvolve great risk.
8) Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
9) Being a male is a matter of birth; being a man is a matter of age; being a gentleman is a matter of choice.
10) When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
11) Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes awonderful stroke of luck.
12) You can’t change the tides, butyou can learn to swim with it.
13) Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it. A success achieved bycompromising your values and principles is no success.
14) A straight line on an ECG means death. If there are no ups and downs in your life, it meansyou are dead. Only two entities have no problems in life — one is adead bodyand the other is yet to be born.
15) Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
16) Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’sinability to seeyour worth.
17) Spend some time alone every day.
18) Remember that sometimes silence is the best answer.
19) Once a year go someplace you have never been before where no one knows you.
20) Be gentle with the earth. We havenot inherited it. We haveborrowed itfrom the future generations.
21) Don’t let a little dispute injure a great relationship.
22) When you realize you have made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
23) In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation.Don’t bring up the past.
24) Remember that the best relationship is one in which yourlove for each other exceedsyour need for each other.
25) One of the best feelings in the world is knowing that your presence or absenceboth mean something to someone.
26) A loving atmosphere in your home is thefoundation for your life.
27) Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.
28) Live agood, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
“Only when we are no longer afraid, do we begin to live in every experience, painful or joyous, to live in gratitude for every moment, tolive abundantly.” — Dorothy Thompson
“The only man who never makes any mistakes is the man who never does anything.” “Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.” “Small children disturb your sleep, big children, your life.” “Don’t just look, observe… Don’t just swallow, taste… Don’t just think, feel… Don’t just […]
Two important management lessons learnt from a five hundred rupee note. It happened some years ago. The speaker whipped out his wallet and pulled out a five hundred-rupee note. Holding it up, he asked, “Who wants this five-hundred-rupee note?” Lots of hands went up. A slow chorus began to build as people began to […]
1) Life is available for a limited time only. 2) It’s your road and yours alone, others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you. 3) Slow down and enjoy the journey right now. Take time for the people in your life. They won’t always be there. 4) Three simple […]