Short Stories with Lessons…
A child told the mother: “Mum you are very beautiful today.”
The mother replied: “Why?”
The child said: “Because you did not get angry today.”
1) It is easy to possess beauty — just do not get angry. It takes more effort to frown than to smile.
2) Anger is temporary madness.
A man attended an interview for a job. Along the corridor, he picked up a piece of waste paper and threw it into the dustbin. The interviewer passed by and saw it.
This man got the job.
Live with good habits and you will be recognized and duly rewarded.
A boy worked as an apprentice in a bicycle shop. A man sent a bicycle for repair. After repairing the bicycle, this boy cleaned up the bicycle and it looked like a new one. Other apprentices laughed at him for doing unnecessary and unpaid work.
The second day after the owner claimed the bicycle back, this boy was poached and offered a job.
1) Go the extra mile to be successful.
2) Doing more gains more and doing less loses more.
The owner of a farm asked his child to work everyday at the farm.
His friend said to him: “You do not have to make your son work so hard. The crops would grow just as good.”
Owner of the farm replied: “I am not cultivating my crops, but my child.”
1) A simple way to groom a child is to let him experience some hardships.
2) If not cut, jade would not turn into useful ware.