Positive Attitude is Everything….
How much do we see of an iceberg?
Only ten percent of any iceberg is visible above sea level. The remaining ninety percent is below sea level. The ninety percent, which is below sea level and is not visible to us, has the strength and power to wreck a huge ship.
The iceberg phenomenon is also applicable to human beings …
What are known to others are our knowledge, skills and behaviour. What is unknown to others is our attitude. In other words, our motives, ethics, beliefs, values, standards and judgment which impact our attitude and manifest in our behaviour are unknown to others.
The CAN DO attitude
* We CAN DO everything, but not all at once.
* We CAN DO everything, if it’s important enough for us to do.
* We CAN DO everything, but we may not be the best at everything.
* We CAN DO everything, but there will be limitations.
* We CAN DO everything, but we’ll need help.
* A positive thought is the seed of a positive result.
* If we don’t like something, we need to change it. If we can’t change it, then we need to change our attitude. We should not complain.
* The most significant change in a person’s life is a change of attitude. Right attitudes produce right actions.
* If we really want to be happy, nobody can stop us.
* Whether a glass if half-full or half-empty, depends on the attitude of the person looking at it.
* There is a better way for everything. We need to find it.
* A positive attitude is not a destination. It is a way of life.
* The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
* The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.
* The man with confidence in himself gains the confidence of others.
* We will only go as far as we think we can go.
* The biggest mistake of all is to avoid situations in which we might make a mistake.
* We need to completely overcome the fear of failure.
* A positive attitude is like a magnet for positive results.
* Our life is a reflection of our attitudes.
* Positive attitudes create a chain reaction of positive thoughts.
* Attitude, not aptitude, determines our altitude.
* No man fails if he does his best.